Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

'Words with Friends' Super Cup - Draw, Rules, Fixtures and Results Thread

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
some very suspect words being used me thinks
Surely nothing to gain by cheating is there? I think there are some experienced scrabble players involved. I have learned a few useful words since we started playing.

Hatterlovesbrighton

something clever
Jul 28, 2003
Not Luton! Thank God
anagram helpers are no-nos IMO. But its more than just finding words. A good legitimate player will beat a cheater most of the time.

I survived a late fight back to get the win in my game

Ultiali 447 Smat@ 416

Sep 1, 2010
Surely nothing to gain by cheating is there? I think there are some experienced scrabble players involved. I have learned a few useful words since we started playing.

Agreed. I meant since having the App in general though. I have played some games with some real odd words

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Sorry to be slightly off subject, but how did you do a screen grab of your iphone?

Press and hold the home button and then press and release the power button. You'll hear a shutter sound and the picture will be saved in your 'My Pictures' ready to be emailed etc.

Sep 1, 2010
I am still confused about the tedebear / teadebears pants thing. which one is in the league. The latter is not really playing but i have beaten the former

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Games started this evening in Group D against:

27 Seagull4life
10 Gazwag
30 Mellotron
32 Blackie336
37 surrey jim
20 bristolseagull

Stinky Pete

Aug 31, 2009
London
I'm not doing very well, I'm pretty sure I've got some countdown champions in my group though.... not cool

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Not sure if I've done something wrong on my game with smat@ I played my word 14 hours ago and its still showing in "your move"....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here