Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Woolworths are bastards

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Dies Irae said:
Believe me ...IT IS:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Smoke on the water at Hard level - I am pathetic at it but Becky my youngest is superb. She has moved on to expert on some songs:down: :down: :down: :down:
I must admit, I've not really ventured much onto the Hard levels yet, as I can only handle the 4 fret buttons at the moment (using my pinky for the blue one). Five frets just looks nigh on bloody impossible, so I'm sticking with medium for the time being till I've got it MASTERED.

I've got a hankering for More Than A Feeling now. My fingers are twitching, dagnammit.

Last edited:

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
pretend you are playing a real guitar...ie dont use your pinkie.

Just move your fingers up and down the long thing with the buttons

ooooh errr missus

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Withdean Wanderer said:
The 'Instore ordering' service is a farce, with items coming from Jersey, many peoiple have complained to me (and what do I know, I'm a 'spotty part time oik' who just says whats on the screen!).
JERSEY ?
For f*** sake, no wonder its not bloody here yet. I bet they only have a small, rickety single-prop Cessna making a once-weekly trip from there. And with all the storms today, no doubt it'll be GROUNDED till the weekend.

:censored:

Last edited:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Dies Irae said:
pretend you are playing a real guitar...ie dont use your pinkie.

Just move your fingers up and down the long thing with the buttons

ooooh errr missus

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:
But I've trained my fingers to hit certain buttons now. If I'm sliding my hand up and down the shaft, my middle finger will get confused about what button its pressing.

:(

Robbie G

Jul 26, 2004
Hassocks
Withdean Wanderer said:
Well, i work part time in Woolworths, and am quite inclined to agree with you.

The 'Instore ordering' service is a farce, with items coming from Jersey, many peoiple have complained to me (and what do I know, I'm a 'spotty part time oik' who just says whats on the screen!).

Add to that the fact that they have no air conditioning. Now, I am fairly confident that the temperature in the shop was at least 35 degrees - the main server computer thingmebob overheated and the tills froze, leaving lots of even more pissed off customers. And then the sods don't even give you drinks!

:censored:

I'm led to believe they gave 1 free icecream though! :D

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
woolworhts have always been full of spotty, incompotent staff and generally wank. especially the haywards heath branch

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Berty_G said:
I'm led to believe they gave 1 free icecream though! :D

:lolol: I missed out that detail to portray them as even shitter then they probably are.

And to Scotts comment above, yes, i quite agree:)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Its IN :clap2:
Thats my evening SNORTED. I'm going to get drunk and master Bark at the Moon, More Than A Feeling and You Got Another Thing Coming, on HARD.
And for the GH rockers amongst us, here's some snippets on GHII (due out in November)...

-At least 55 songs total, 40 licensed songs, 15 indie/in-house songs

-3-button chords, meaning, holding down green+red+yellow, yellow+blue+orange, etc.

-Increased Difficulty

-Practice Mode will feature pre-set sections of songs where you can play, loop and even slow down the track to get used to the fingering.

-Guitar Hero I SG Controllers will be compatible with Guitar Hero II.

-A new multiplayer co-op mode allowing players to collaborate in order to beat songs, with each guitarist playing a separate guitar track. Available guitar tracks include lead, rhythm or bass tracks, depending upon the song. (OH YES !) Cooperative players will also share star power, both guitars must be raised for it to be activated. Also, both players will share one life bar.

-Co-op is not the only new Multiplayer Mode. Players can now play: Co-op (different instruments for each player), Traditional Versus (both players trading off notes), Full Versus (both players playing all notes), Survival (most likely play as long as you can without missing a single note, or trying to pass as many songs as possible on a single energy meter), and Handicapped Matches (one player has an advantage over the other).

-Career Mode has been changed, to quote an inside press release: "Players can now experience the feeling of going from an unsigned band to Rock-Stardom via artist endorsements."

-The Bass guitar will make deep clink and chunk sounds when you make a mistake, just like the regular guitars.

-At least 3 new characters, a Rockabilly (rock/blues/country fusion) guy, a Heavy Metal character of unknown sex yet, and a "rocker chic".

*froth*

Last edited:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
El Presidente said:
Easy, just wait until Guitar Hero 2 comes out in the autumn!
I get into a state of arousal just thinking about it.
Its out in the US in November - they better not make us wait, or I'm EMIGRATING

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I was going to but this...but now I shall wait till November...ROCK ON...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Dougal said:
thats not you drilling your Mrs is it ?
Probably not. I'm done and dusted before the adverts in Corrie are over.

Last edited:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Easy 10 said:
I get into a state of arousal just thinking about it.
Its out in the US in November - they better not make us wait, or I'm EMIGRATING

I believe that generally when a new game comes out SONY like them to be released on the same day worldwide

Unlike Nintendo who like to do japan first then us then us.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
I believe that generally when a new game comes out SONY like them to be released on the same day worldwide

Unlike Nintendo who like to do japan first then us then us.
Excellent.
I'm hoping for Hotel California by The Eagles, and Poison by Alice Cooper. If those two tracks are amongst the 55, I'll have died and gone to heaven.

Don't deprive yourself till November TMLS, you need this NOW. Its more than a game, its a way of LIFE.

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Easy 10 said:
Excellent.
I'm hoping for Hotel California by The Eagles

On a real guitar that is a piece of piss.. if you're willing to learn.. :)

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Easy 10 said:
Excellent.
I'm hoping for Hotel California by The Eagles, and Poison by Alice Cooper. If those two tracks are amongst the 55, I'll have died and gone to heaven.

Don't deprive yourself till November TMLS, you need this NOW. Its more than a game, its a way of LIFE.

Does it have stairway to heaven??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here