Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Woohoo 3000 posts!!

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
if being a geek would mean that i have all the friends on here then, yes i am a geek

you can hardly talk berkshire, even with my post count back and added to my current, you'd still have more posts than me. face it Berkshire, youre more of a geek than i am, but i have lots of really close friends, who i have a great laugh with, whereas i havent exactly heard the same from you

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
ben andrews girlfriend said:
if being a geek would mean that i have all the friends on here then, yes i am a geek

you can hardly talk berkshire, even with my post count back and added to my current, you'd still have more posts than me. face it Berkshire, youre more of a geek than i am, but i have lots of really close friends, who i have a great laugh with, whereas i havent exactly heard the same from you
Yeah but if i had no friends i would be like you making them on here mmmm,surely meeting people on here is better than having no friends.???

Yeah but will you have loads of rearly close friends when you are in your 30s mmmm,we all had a big big group on the piss in our 20s,but things change and people get older with responsabilitys etc.My posts are not soppy etc,its winding up for me to past time.

I have laughs all the time and shite loads of fun,just been to greece with 9 others,blackpool next weekend,so whats the fuss its not a competition is it.

WHAT DO YOU CALL LAUGHS MMM???? :p

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
:lolol: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:ohmy: *looks to the left abit*

:nono: who wants to play dungeons and dragons ?

ben andrews girlfriend said:
face it Berkshire, youre more of a geek than i am, but i have lots of really close friends, who i have a great laugh with, whereas i havent exactly heard the same from you
That's not true, he shared a bed with me AND Turkey once, how many other people can say that :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here