Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Won't See Me Again At Withdean

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
bhaexpress said:
If the bloke is in Cambridge and obviously just left school how many games do you think he gets to ?

Regardless of how many games he makes, he said he will buy a toon shirt rather than an albion one so thats £40 less the albion are going to get from him by not buying a shirt

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
filthy said:
Regardless of how many games he makes, he said he will buy a toon shirt rather than an albion one so thats £40 less the albion are going to get from him by not buying a shirt

Quite, but it doesnt matter as the Albion are rich

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Munchkin said:
Have finally lost the faith, followed this club through thick and thin, and supported Dick and the manager despite the flack they have recieved.

Last night was the final straw, this club is a joke.

Dick Knight the time for you to leave has come.

My season ticket is in the bin.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

f*** off Tight and Magoo!

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
I think those throwing the towel in will soon be back, a couple of wins and you'll all look as stupid as that Middlesborough 'fan' did last season.

YOU BUNCH OF DRAMA QUEENS!!!:wave: This is paradise compared to 1990's for pity's sake. A club is for life not just a cup run or promotion and your's is THE ALBION.

You're in denial if you think you can desert now, there's still a war to be won and if you go AWOL whilst the board are doing their upmost to secure us a future......well that makes you a yellow-bellied coward in my eyes. So pick your toys up and get back in line like the men you should be.

Stop whinging and bleating like goats FFS. :angry: :censored:

Mark McGuee's Blue and White Army!

Cambridge_Seagull

Jan 24, 2006
Cambridge
"I have stood by MM from the start. I truly believed he was the manager who would keep us in the championship and after who would guide us back there. I put with the constant fallings out thinking that maybe we were better off without these prima donnas but know the moment has come. Another transfer window has slammed shut and we have not added to our squad and have in fact sold our brightest talent for what I believe is half his worth. I am about to go uni in Newcastle and I think that my next shirt will be a newcastle one. Brighton have given me so much pleasure over the last 10 years and so much pride that dispite all the struggles that we survived and were united. It breaks my heart to see the fighting amongst the players, fans and staff and frankly I have had enough. Pull yourselves together and try and save this club. Maybe one day I might return but I can't see it."

I clearly seem to have pissed off a lot of people with this post. That was not the aim at all. It was merely designed to express the frustration that has built up inside me in recent times about the state of the club. I admit that I did not phrase the post very well but I stand by my frustrations. I don't take it as a priviledge for the club to have my support, far from it. And as far as going to support cambridge united is concerned im not interested. I am young and cannot help where my parents moved me as a child. If I had the choice then I would still be living in Hove. But to shoot me down for talking honestly about my feelings on a board where honesty seems to be a bit unfair. Of course Im not going to buy a toon shirt and of course I will still support brighton. The post was written in anger and the tone was not quite what I was looking for. Sorry guys.

philgull25

Jul 29, 2005
Polegate
if u throw away a season ticket you should be ashamed of yourselves!! but if u dont wanna go then f*** off and let others go, dont bin it thats just selfish!!!:censored:

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
Cambridge_Seagull said:
"I have stood by MM from the start. I truly believed he was the manager who would keep us in the championship and after who would guide us back there. I put with the constant fallings out thinking that maybe we were better off without these prima donnas but know the moment has come. Another transfer window has slammed shut and we have not added to our squad and have in fact sold our brightest talent for what I believe is half his worth. I am about to go uni in Newcastle and I think that my next shirt will be a newcastle one. Brighton have given me so much pleasure over the last 10 years and so much pride that dispite all the struggles that we survived and were united. It breaks my heart to see the fighting amongst the players, fans and staff and frankly I have had enough. Pull yourselves together and try and save this club. Maybe one day I might return but I can't see it."
Be warned that a lot of Tynesiders do not like southerners with no Geordie family links choosing to support their club.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Cambridge_Seagull said:

I clearly seem to have pissed off a lot of people with this post. That was not the aim at all. It was merely designed to express the frustration that has built up inside me in recent times about the state of the club. I admit that I did not phrase the post very well but I stand by my frustrations. I don't take it as a priviledge for the club to have my support, far from it. And as far as going to support cambridge united is concerned im not interested. I am young and cannot help where my parents moved me as a child. If I had the choice then I would still be living in Hove. But to shoot me down for talking honestly about my feelings on a board where honesty seems to be a bit unfair. Of course Im not going to buy a toon shirt and of course I will still support brighton. The post was written in anger and the tone was not quite what I was looking for. Sorry guys.

What a total over-reaction, times have been much worse than this. If we win our next couple no doubt we'll get the opposite and people will say we still have a chance of making the play-offs. If your support is such that you would even consider supporting another club then we really don't want you down the Withdean.

P.S Newcastle in terms of the size and what they should be doing are more chite than us.

Bromley shrimp

Aug 24, 2003
Beckenham, Kent
crodonilson said:
If your support is such that you would even consider supporting another club then we really don't want you down the Withdean. Well said.

P.S Newcastle in terms of the size and what they should be doing are more chite than us.
: Fairs Cup in '69 is testamany to this. Also, does May 3rd 1979 not mean anything to some people?

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Bromley shrimp said:
: Fairs Cup in '69 is testamany to this. Also, does May 3rd 1979 not mean anything to some people?
Was that the last time we won????

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Bakesy said:
Was that the last time we won????

no that was 11 days ago

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here