Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Hey, dont knock womens footie...

girlsfootball.jpg

carlsberg.jpg

gumbopickles

Jul 10, 2003
brighton
bloody awfull standard though, not true what they say about it being exciting to watch. not a good looker on the pitch, except Gigi from the lottery who came on for charlton in the 2nd half!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Biscuit you are so childish - psst anymore pictures :smokin:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
did they play with the two upfront?

*coat*

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
There wasn't much tackling on display. Too friendly for my liking.

:nono:

Last edited:

Dover

Home at Last.
Oct 5, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I had to work, and would have rather had the second half on the TV than One Million Years BC. A shocking film, followed by Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.

Sea

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton
chitty chitty bang bangs a wicked film! havent seen it for years, watched the last half of the womens footie and although its great to see it being shown on channel 1 it hasnt got the same atmosphere and talent that mens has

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I went to the game on the way home from a tournament.

Not the most exciting match, but I don't think the conditions helped (it pissed it down). Arsenal killed the game with 2 in 5 minutes in the first half.

Charlton appeared to still be asleep from the moment the game kicked off. The main amusing moment was Charlton's keeper running all the way to the corner flag to dispute a corner decision with the linesman, and then running off back to the goal with the ball. When she threw it away sulkily, the ref promptly booked her.

The female Lehmann I think (She-mann perhaps?).

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
charltons goalie at the end was in an interview blaming the defenders and then saying that when she was a centre back she used to kick the strikers 'right up in the air to let 'em know i was there'. i somehow think not.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
the first goal the keeper pushed it in, the second goal the defender just randomly tripped herself up after being 'outskilled' by the 'tricky' wingers 'pace' and the 3rd was a masive deflection as the charlton defeder ducked out the way! a superb hattrick indeed

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here