Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Women

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Generally the ones ive meant are just absolute cast iron scum!

They game play, sulk, get in boring moods over nothing, treat you like shit half the time and if you want to do anything like go to play golf...theres always a comment or a boring remark.

The fact is they should come with a health warning and I do fully understand anyone who just gives up and settles on their own cos at the end of all the efforts, all the money spent, all the I love you bullshit and things you sacrifice in life...most relationships break down. So whats the point?

I love you, three simple words can be so fickle and mean nothing at the cold light of day!

Maybe ve just met the wrong ones, but most my mates are going through awful times at the mo and that includes me and to be honest they aint fcuking worth it

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath

They game play, sulk, get in boring moods over nothing, treat you like shit half the time and if you want to do anything like go to play golf...theres always a comment or a boring remark.

The fact is they should come with a health warning and I do fully understand anyone who just gives up and settles on their own cos at the end of all the efforts, all the money spent, all the I love you bullshit and things you sacrifice in life...most relationships break down. So whats the point?

I love you, three simple words can be so fickle and mean nothing at the cold light of day!

Maybe ve just met the wrong ones, but most my mates are going through awful times at the mo and that includes me and to be honest they aint fcuking worth it

Agreed. They're all the same and rip your heart and soul out in the end.:down:

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)

Are we married to the same woman?? :lolol:

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Deary me you lot! There are some right horrible bitches out there in the world, but you guys think you've met each and every one...might be something in that for you?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I would be great to find an everlasting love but I don't think it is going to happen. My parents love each other now like they did when they met 55 years ago. They have been through tough times but never wavered in their love. There is something very inspirational about that. My first serious relationship lasted 13 years and we are still good friends and she is a good Woman we just could not be with each other anymore. She has met a decent bloke and I am genuinely happy for her. My last relationship lasted 4 years but was on and off for the last year. She dumped me more times than I had hot dinners and I was in the gutter emotionally but there has to be some sort of life lesson. Sure I was to blame also for it breaking up but at the end of the day when things got tough she took the exit door. I don't think I have it in me for giving my heart up again so from now on will meet Women as friends only.

With the occassional no strings attached shag of course.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
all relationships we have are a mirror. FACT. all problems in a relationship are a mirror too. FACT.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Look out for the Red flags guys. We think everything is ok until the day they say " we need to talk ". If you love your Woman watch out and don't let it get to that stage as no matter what you say or do it is too late then.

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Oh and my Mum and Dad have been married 43 years today, very happily and still so. Mum says its all about compromise, Dad says its about picking the right girl...

They're right you know...

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Agreed. They're all the same and rip your heart and soul out in the end.:down:

I think i was a bit hasty earlier. I'm still in love with my ex in north London (even though she's got baggage now). She sent me a nice message on facebook, really want to get back with her.:cry:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
You will learn in time. We all thought that when we were 16.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
I think as a terribly happily married man and father I should keep off this thread....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here