Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Women who were minging but now you just well might now they are older

Easy 10 said:
There must be a way.
Perhaps if we planted some butter beans in a combination of warm compost and Angel Delight mix, sprinkled it with dried salt crystals from the teardrops of June Whitfield, linked it all up to a computer, and put bra's on our heads like in Weird Science....

...naah. That'd never work. We'd probably end up with Alison Moyet.

Believing, as I do, that NSC is the font of all things true, I just tried the above. Unfortunatly I was unable to make June Whitfield cry so substituted her tears with some of my dogs eye boggies.

Any one wanna buy one used half Moyet, half bull trerrier, dog woman thing who shits angel delight.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Franks Wild Years said:
Believing, as I do, that NSC is the font of all things true, I just tried the above. Unfortunatly I was unable to make June Whitfield cry so substituted her tears with some of my dogs eye boggies.

Any one wanna buy one used half Moyet, half bull trerrier, dog woman thing who shits angel delight.
Can you be more specific on the product ? ie what half of Alison Moyet have you got, top half or bottom half ? And what have you "used" it for so far ?

I'm trying to think now whether I'd prefer the top half of Alison Moyet, or the bottom. For a fat bird she doesn't seem to sweat much, so could have some fun with the bottom half. But then if I had the top half, I could put her next to my Soccerkule football-shaped beer fridge, and demand she go through her greatest hits such as "All Cried Out", "Only You" and "Don't Go".

Hmmm...difficult.

Easy, Its a bit hard to describe, but the dog looked at me funny as I ate angel delight from Moyets bum whilst a head similar to his own sang a medley of Yazoo hits as I gently tickled her pert furry brown........ ears.
Thinking about it, does any one know how to produce a Vince Clark hybrid ? I could make millions on the caberet circuit.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
greene.jpg

I've known worse transformations...

sarah_greene_270.jpg

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
I must say, Dot Cotton is looking mighty fine these days. She's got those come to bed eyes.

dotcotton.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here