Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Women should only go to football if....

Bez

Jul 14, 2003
They have their tits out and painted in club colours.

Will it catch on?

rool

Jul 10, 2003
as much as if we had our meat and two veg out with one of those little windmill thingys shoved down the hole

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Re: Re: Women should only go to football if....

Safeway said:
Not if the birds on here try and start it. Christ, they'll be giving seats back, let alone applying for more.

Don't slag off Brighton Bird
Yorkie
Trotster
Liz Costa

U BILLY MITCHELL PEDA :salute: :clap2:

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
It's ok if it's the LDV Vans trophy on a Sunday isn't it?

Re: Re: Re: Women should only go to football if....

sheebo said:
Don't slag off Brighton Bird
Yorkie
Trotster
Liz Costa

U BILLY MITCHELL PEDA :salute: :clap2:

Firstly, you're far too young to be acting all chivalrous. Besides which if you had an ounce of noddle then you'd have realised the comment was ever so slightly tounge-in-cheek.

Secondly, what the f*** is a 'peda'? Sorry, but with spelling like that Trotster's never going to shag you. Oh hang on, she'll never shag you anyway. :salute:

Trotster

Jul 9, 2003
Threshers
Re: Re: Re: Re: Women should only go to football if....

Safeway said:
Firstly, you're far too young to be acting all chivalrous. Besides which if you had an ounce of noddle then you'd have realised the comment was ever so slightly tounge-in-cheek.

Secondly, what the f*** is a 'peda'? Sorry, but with spelling like that Trotster's never going to shag you. Oh hang on, she'll never shag you anyway. :salute:

*ahem*

Albion Rob

Safeway said:

This is shaping up quite nicely. Talk of Trotster shagging and DSM thinking of going to the game just painted but then deciding against it because it is too cold. Mmmmm

Anyway, back to the story at hand...your response to safeway's jibes, Sheebo?

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
Football is a mans game and i agree with the comments "let them in but only with body paint" but they must be between 14 and 30 we dont want any old wrinkly nudists ruining the party now, do we.:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
bhafc4eva said:
Football is a mans game and i agree with the comments "let them in but only with body paint" but they must be between 14 and 30 we dont want any old wrinkly nudists ruining the party now, do we.:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

14?

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
most girls have developed by then so i thought 14 was a good age to start but if you like we could make it younger watson.:lolol:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Safeway said:

ER WHY THE f*** WOULD I WANNA DO THAT!??????????

if u had an ounce of sense u would see that i knew u were joking and so was i

a peda is short for u no what

dont make refference to my age - im 17 still with lots ahead of me - ur getting on safeway - u sure there's still bullets in that gun of yours?? Firing blanks i expect :salute:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
CUNextTuesday

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here