Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Women. How is this fair?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Wouldn't it be the greatest thing EVER if Adrie joined Slade. They all live in Wolverhampton, after all.

slade_promo_470x394.jpg

Come on Adrie. Just imagine yourself as the FIFTH slader. There'd be birds on tap and no mistake.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I really dont understand young lads trying to get emotionly involved with females, The only thing they should be thinking about at that age is f***ing them as fast as they can throw'em under them.

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
Life's a bitch innit. You win some you lose some. Today's not your lucky day, but dont worry, you have many more days ahead of you and i'm sure, in fact I KNOW you will have better days and you will meet a girl who likes you for who you REALLY are and im sure that whether it takes days/weeks/months/years it will be WORTH IT, but in the mean time, dont worry about girls, in fact, forget about girls altogether, just go out and see your friends and have a GOOD TIME like you should be doing and DONT STOP BELIEVING IN YOURSELF, IF YOU BELIEVE IN YOURSELF, PEOPLE START BELIEVING IN YOU!

Here have a biscuit!

jammy-dodger-big.jpg

And while your eating it, listen to this.

[yt]ol2fN0bZCso[/yt]

Last edited:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Wouldn't it be the greatest thing EVER if Adrie joined Slade. They all live in Wolverhampton, after all.Come on Adrie. Just imagine yourself as the FIFTH slader. There'd be birds on tap and no mistake.
Along with an instant pick up line - "I'm the replacement for Nobby Holder , you can hold my knob anytime darling"

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I normally f*** it up like the f*** up I am somewhere in the middle.

In the middle????? :eek: I'm getting a picture in my head of Adrie being spit roasted by a middle aged Wolvehampton couple, him called Dave and works in a tyre factory, and she is slightly overweight, is wearing stockings, is called Deirdre and has a strapon stopping Adrie from talking.

It is NOT a pleasant picture, and only TWO smilies cannot do it justice.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here