Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Women @ football

Don Logan

Banned
Feb 21, 2012
Can\'t help but notice the increase in females at football these days. Now I\'m no sexist as I love women, but lets be honest...too many ruin the atmosphere (especially if they sing). We want a colossal drunken roar when we score, not incessant squealing.

Controversial but true.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Awaiting young Edna with interest...............

Gullywog

Blackbird
Sep 12, 2008
if all these women are at the football, who's at home cooking their men dinner, washing their clothes and doing their ironing? PC gone mad!

to be fair, some of the ones who do sing, i'd not like to guess if they're female or male.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
So the ban is over, and he's back for another round of fishing.

For what it's worth, there were a couple of young ladies in the match by match seats in front of me on saturday, and they both were giving it large with the chants of Albion and Seagulls. :thumbsup:

Racek

Wing man to TFSO top boy.
Jan 3, 2010
Edinburgh
Can\'t help but notice the increase in females at football these days. Now I\'m no sexist as I love women, but lets be honest...too many ruin the atmosphere (especially if they sing). We want a colossal drunken roar when we score, not incessant squealing.
Controversial but true.

Best of luck.

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
378347.jpg

Anyone?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Possibly the least interesting WUM in the history of NSC, so that is up against some pretty hefty competition.

Notice not a SINGLE bite.

Southstandfaithful

Oct 22, 2010
H Heath
Can\'t help but notice the increase in idiots on NSC these days. Now I\'m no rocket scientist as I love most idiots, but lets be honest...too many ruin the atmosphere (especially if they called Don). We want a diverse forum, not incessant drivel being posted.

Controversial but true.

Don Logan

Banned
Feb 21, 2012
Possibly the least interesting WUM in the history of NSC, so that is up against some pretty hefty competition.

Notice not a SINGLE bite.

Come on mate you telling me you don\'t feel a sharp stab of anger if you see a woman singing at football? Would never have had it in the 70\'s I tell ye.

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003

Controversial but true.

You'll squeal like a girl when Edna tasers that soft collection of dangly things you keep in your trousers.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Can\'t help but notice the increase in idiots on NSC these days. Now I\'m no rocket scientist as I love most idiots, but lets be honest...too many ruin the atmosphere (especially if they called Don). We want a diverse forum, not incessant drivel being posted.

Controversial but true.

Like the attention to detail ! :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here