Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WOMEN. FFS, we do not have ESP. DO. YOU. UNDERSTAND?

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
For crying out loud, us men are reasonable folk. Ask us to do something and there's a decent chance we'll do it. We won't deliberately cause a row by refusing a simple request, but for :censored: sake, make the request.

AND most importantly make the request out loud, don't just think it and expect us to guess.

Listening - I'm good.
Following instructions - I'm not at all bad.
ESP - I'm shit.

If I refuse to get you a drink / sandwich / slice of toast / put the bins out / turn the light off / turn the light on / get the car out / check if we have something in the freezer / turn the telly over / put the radio on etc etc, then have a go.

BUT IF YOU'VE NEVER SAID ANYTHING HOW IS IT MY FAULT WHEN I DON'T DO IT?!?!?

Arrrgggghhhhhh.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Would you refuse a shag though if offered ???

Last edited:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
We do expect men to think for themselves and not have to be told what to do all the time :p

Mar 24, 2005
It's genetic differences that cause this. Going back to 'hunter-gatherer days', men needed to communicate in dangerous situations (eg. hunting wild animals) on a daily basis. So clear, simple instruction was essential.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Yorkie said:
We do expect men to think for themselves and not have to be told what to do all the time :p

Now you tell us! :(

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I thought she'd come out with something like that.

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Yorkie said:

Have to agree! Men know exactly what needs doing but they like to be treated like kids and be TOLD! How else do they get to do their 'hard done by' routine at least once a day!!!

:)

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Gritt23 said:
For crying out loud, us men are reasonable folk. Ask us to do something and there's a decent chance we'll do it. We won't deliberately cause a row by refusing a simple request, but for :censored: sake, make the request.

AND most importantly make the request out loud, don't just think it and expect us to guess.

Listening - I'm good.
Following instructions - I'm not at all bad.
ESP - I'm shit.

If I refuse to get you a drink / sandwich / slice of toast / put the bins out / turn the light off / turn the light on / get the car out / check if we have something in the freezer / turn the telly over / put the radio on etc etc, then have a go.

BUT IF YOU'VE NEVER SAID ANYTHING HOW IS IT MY FAULT WHEN I DON'T DO IT?!?!?

Arrrgggghhhhhh.

And even when they do tell us, it's usually a sarcastic snipe 'oh, OK, I'll get my own sandwich then', or a dropped hint 'oh, I'm hungry...'

We don't want hints or tips, if you want something, just ask in a clear, unambiguous way. Plain English will suffice.

Barnet Seagull

Luxury Player
Jul 14, 2003
Falmer, soon...
Race said:
Have to agree! Men know exactly what needs doing but they like to be treated like kids and be TOLD! How else do they get to do their 'hard done by' routine at least once a day!!!

:)

Men are much more tolerant. Of mess; and particularly of women.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Women and eating. In the name of all that's holy, it's just a bit of hunger. People get hungry all the time. You are not so special that the world should stop for your hunger-induced mood-swings. I tell you to carry a banana in your bag just in case you haven't eaten for 3 hours and need sustenance, but you don't listen. Perhaps you want to be unhappy. Perhaps it's a pleasant release and a convenient excuse.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Tell her to f*** off and meet someone else.

Women: Slut Faced Whores

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Or as the Harry Enfield sketch goes: Women Know Your Limits

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Or as the Harry Enfield sketch goes: Women Know Your Limits

:rolleyes:

Men, you just KNOW you cant be doing without us really :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here