Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Women are SO f***ing lazy..

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Oh yes silly me! Trust a man to invent something that is too complicated for other men to use.. ho hum!
What a :dunce: I am!!!

Listen, he invented it so it would be simple enought for a woman to use, so he, and other men wouldn't need to. Seeing as they are still expected to go out and earn the lions share of the household income, it gives the woman something to do while he is STIIL at work, thus earning her the right to contribute less, while still enjoying the comfort unto which she has been acustomed. .

'sake

Bit of a tomboy, are you?

I expect she is, so it's a pity she won't be allowed to work here
(nb bottom left notice)

attachment.php

Picture by Notters.

Last edited:

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
" A woman's work is never done"

So very bloody true. mine starts upteen jobs and seldom finishes any.

Janbha

Dec 5, 2008
Hove
Listen, he invented it so it would be simple enought for a woman to use, so he, and other men wouldn't need to. Seeing as they are still expected to go out and earn the lions share of the household income, it gives the woman something to do while he is STIIL at work, thus earning her the right to contribute less, while still enjoying the comfort unto which she has been acustomed. .

'sake

The day I rely on a man to keep me I will let ya know! You got the hots for me or summat philly? Thought we were getting back to footy? You cant help yourself can ya? .....Bless!

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
It's not that they are lazy it's just even after 40 years of marriage I don't understand them. Yesterday 'er indoors announces that it's time this week to get all the Christmas stuff down from the loft.

So first thing this morning i get up in the loft only to hear a voice ask what I am doing. "Getting the Christmas stuff down my dear" says I. "I cannot have it down today, I am not ready" says the missus.

:shrug:

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
I wouldn't say my wife was lazy but when I worked night shifts. I had to get up after 4 hours sleep and do the washing up from the night before. Then cook the dinner and collect the kids from school. She decided to help out by buying me a dishwasher:lolol:

Janbha

Dec 5, 2008
Hove
I wouldn't say my wife was lazy but when I worked night shifts. I had to get up after 4 hours sleep and do the washing up from the night before. Then cook the dinner and collect the kids from school. She decided to help out by buying me a dishwasher:lolol:

Its not that bad yet but at what stage do you think she will replace you with a vibrator?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here