Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wolves - whos going?

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
last chance of a decent stadium for a while especially if forest sneak in so we going (8)

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
:wave: i'l be there

sir danny cullip & John Boy are you getting the train ???

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

I'll be there, even though I am not a true fan seemly:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Dandyman

In London village.
Uncle Buck said:
About 12 of us going. Inflatable objects day.

Inflatables, beer and faggots. Why would anyone not go ?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
:nono:

the more money i save now, the more money i wil have for next season and carlisle on a tuesday night

Elms

May 11, 2004
Horsham
Me + two others.
Let's make some noise saturday and have a real party....yeah, we're down but we'll bounce back! I really think we owe it to the lads to show 'em how much we appreciate what we've achieved again this year. I know it's bloody disappointing to go down, and yesterday we looked like a very poor side that had lost their belief, but let's not forget how far above our weight we're having to punch season after season until we finally get out of that place. We've had some great performances to be positive about this season, leeds, palace, ipswich....we shouldn't even be able to give these sides a game. At a time when we haven't been able to afford / attract the experienced campaigners required to steady the ship this year, we've had to do the job with boys....but we've got more promising youngsters coming through than at any other time i can remember. They've done us proud. Up the albion!!!!!!!

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Elms said:
Me + two others.
Let's make some noise saturday and have a real party....yeah, we're down but we'll bounce back! I really think we owe it to the lads to show 'em how much we appreciate what we've achieved again this year. I know it's bloody disappointing to go down, and yesterday we looked like a very poor side that had lost their belief, but let's not forget how far above our weight we're having to punch season after season until we finally get out of that place. We've had some great performances to be positive about this season, leeds, palace, ipswich....we shouldn't even be able to give these sides a game. At a time when we haven't been able to afford / attract the experienced campaigners required to steady the ship this year, we've had to do the job with boys....but we've got more promising youngsters coming through than at any other time i can remember. They've done us proud. Up the albion!!!!!!!

So praise them for 7 wins all season?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here