Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Wolves travel

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
Train tickets a lot cheaper if you get direct from Chiltern. They are still selling super off peak which will take you from London to Birmingham Moor Street. Then a walk to New Street and £6 return to Wolverhampton. That’s what we’ve done.

those tickets are not available that weekend for some reason

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
If you go on Chiltern Railways website you can book for 30th April.
Super Off Peak available for London to Birmingham Moor Street.

Vaughan Storm

May 21, 2020
Worthing
General sale day and looks like a few hundred left .

A bit off topic but I'm confused how there's so many tickets left for upcoming games like spurs 1k left, city, barely any have sold, why has this happened?

Is it to do with the fuel costs and energy bills rising?

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
A bit off topic but I'm confused how there's so many tickets left for upcoming games like spurs 1k left, city, barely any have sold, why has this happened?

Is it to do with the fuel costs and energy bills rising?
That and recent results. Had we not been on the run of loses which we've had, I'm sure the Spurs and Wolves matches would have sold out by now

Sent from my SM-A226B using Tapatalk

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
That and recent results. Had we not been on the run of loses which we've had, I'm sure the Spurs and Wolves matches would have sold out by now

Sent from my SM-A226B using Tapatalk

Not to mention Wolverhampton is one of the most god awful places in the whole country. My Villa supporting relative is scathing about what a dive it is.

Miximate

Aug 30, 2012
Mid Sussex
Seeking 2 adult tickets for this now as weekend plans have now changed at home. Will keep an eye on the exchange as usual, but .....

Mods, please delete this if not allowed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here