Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wolves ticket advice please

abc

Jan 6, 2007
Late decision to go up to Wolves Saturday just made. The website says the ticket office won't send out tickets tomorrow (Thursday) which makes sense as they would need to arrive the next day. I'm a two hour round trip from the Amex so not up for driving there just to collect tickets.

So could it be pay on the gate or if not is there anyway of booking away tickets either with our ticket office or with Wolves' so that I could collect them at the ground on the match day?

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Late decision to go up to Wolves Saturday just made. The website says the ticket office won't send out tickets tomorrow (Thursday) which makes sense as they would need to arrive the next day. I'm a two hour round trip from the Amex so not up for driving there just to collect tickets.

So could it be pay on the gate or if not is there anyway of booking away tickets either with our ticket office or with Wolves' so that I could collect them at the ground on the match day?

Strictly no pay on the gate at Wolves or any facility to buy tickets in the away end up there.

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
No pay on the gate but it COULD be possible to pick tickets up from the ground if you have paid for them in advance. This is only going from previous experiences at other grounds, not Wolves.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Phone the ticket office at The Amex , you can book tickets and pick them up at Molineux. The tickets (plus duplicates for those lost in the post) go up with the kit man.

abc

Jan 6, 2007
Phone the ticket office at The Amex , you can book tickets and pick them up at Molineux. The tickets (plus duplicates for those lost in the post) go up with the kit man.

Brilliant. I shall try that.

Thank you all.

bha100

Aug 25, 2011
seagullsovergrimsby;5301 104 said:

Moulinex makes things simple...and that includes the price

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here