Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wolves stadium plans

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Chairman has just been interviewed on SSN and said its not about the increase in size but moving the stands closer to the pitch to create an 'intimidating' atmosphere. Don't believe him personally must be money in the back of his mind

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Chairman has just been interviewed on SSN and said its not about the increase in size but moving the stands closer to the pitch to create an 'intimidating' atmosphere. Don't believe him personally must be money in the back of his mind

Why don't they just dig the pitch deeper and add a few rows at the front of the stands?

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I actually quite like that. Hopefully there won't be to many objections from the residents around Molineux.

There won't be. Molineux is surrounded by a University, Asda, the ring road and a main-ish road with some flats and offices on. The only objection I can envisage will be from 'the divorce bearu', which is sandwiched between Molineux and the City archives, so may get disrupted by building. The main issue will be finding City Centre parking facilities, as the University staff use Molineux's VIP parking facilities and students can pay to park in the main Molineux car park - if this isn't resolved, there may well be a huge traffic problem in the city centre during the building work. I suspect Mr Morgan, who is funding the scheme, is a man with a plan...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here