Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Wolves Away

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Fair enough. I used the phrase to a Derby fan (who hasn’t been involved in the debate) as shorthand when I could have elaborated. A closed shop means that you can’t get into it when actually with a bit of patience and willingness to travel you can. There is turnover in the top tier so it will never be a fixed group of people or a closed shop. This debate isn’t about that long term rise to tier 1 status though. It’s about fair access to tickets for individual games. Fair access earned by actually attending games. I’m a member these days. I have no objection to the regulars having first opportunity to buy tickets. I used to be one of them when my health was better. Now I wait my turn and if there are any left then I get to go to the game. Similar to the position of tier 2s and tier 3s for the London games. The thing is if people at the top are going to buy tickets they don’t use then our probability of getting a ticket is much reduced. That’s all and we appreciate the efforts of the club in preventing that from happening.

mile oak

May 21, 2023
Just purchased a couple of tickets and if my memory serves me right there were about 250 remaining mostly block JL9, a handful only (5, 6, 7 something like that front rows) of other blocks JL1/2/3). The blocks that were available to purchase were at both ends of the same side so im presuming we have been allocated the whole of the lower Steve Bull Stand and the central blocks all sold out. Looking forward to this hopefully a good atmosphere.

mile oak

May 21, 2023
Just wondering when the tickets may be posted and received as Im current plans out the county 11 August and coming back for Wolves game on 19th if they are sent out late its highly likely I wont be able to pick them up and make it! Anyone from previous visits here got a clue as obviously we are reliant on Wolves to an extent here.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Im hopeful there will be no train disruptions, fingers crossed as these ***** appear to be striking all over the place!
But mostly at that railway.

(I did find one in my shed a few weeks ago but soon got shot of him).

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
08.32 off Euston to Stafford, arrive Wolves 10.57 for a wetherspoons breakfast.
Hope that works out as since returning to the Premier League pub options were severely curtailed at Wolves, we were refused entry to the Spoons.

On the brighter side my ex work colleague who is a Wolves STH gets us access to the Great Western

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
Wolves remains the highest temperature I’ve ever experienced at a football match………sweat was literally dripping off virtually everyone
Reading (A) first match of the season about 20 years ago for me… bloody ‘ell

Re: Wolves pubs. I’ll second the option that it’s pony for away fans and not welcoming at all.
I now avoid drinking in Wolverhampton.

jrbha

Nov 18, 2021
Just got our 4. Seems bizzare that the blocks seem to be released from the central areas outwards rather than just all at once, hence why JL10 has only gone on sale today.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here