Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wolves away: let's bow out in style

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Shall I write the "Mickey Mouse outfit" comments, or would you like to?

;)

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
I think everyone should bring some form of inflatable, a load of balloons and a kazoo and we'll all have a great time (regardless of the football).

:dance: :dance:

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I am bringing 110 johnnies to blow up, beats balloons.

I shall be in the tap and spile in Wolverhampton town centre enjoying a banana beer or too.

:cool:

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
The Eastenders thing was merely on the cusp of being a show filler and a wind up, although could I point out to the person who texted the show suggesting a character for a colleague from another radio station that Southern FM don't do away games and as far as I know Gary Glitter has never graced Albert Square.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Harty

Can I get on the radio on saturday and repudiate what that tart said about me not being a real fan cos I didnt go to Ipswich?

Who the F does she think she is anyway?

:censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

TheWolf

Apr 8, 2005
Wolverhampton
Plenty of "Hoddle Out" chants will go down well, the dog heads hate him. The fans turn very quickly on their own team and once that happens the players give up. If we can destroy their morale, that's half the battle won. We can then sit back and relax as we stick 5 past 'em.

Small town in Walsall doesn't work, half their fan base come from there. "Small town in Sandwell" will have the desired effect.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
product.php

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here