Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Hoddle for Scotland.

You had to be there

Finally Falmer

Jul 18, 2010
Away fans are usually in the old Jack Harris stand behind the goal
Not any more they're not. That was a couple of years ago i think. Away fans at Wolves either have the bottom of the stand along side the pitch (Steve Bull ?) or if they want slightly fewer tickets they are now in teh corner of the new 2 tiered stand. (Stan Cullis stand i think)

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
ordered both of mine - my 100% home and away is still intact

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Not any more they're not. That was a couple of years ago i think. Away fans at Wolves either have the bottom of the stand along side the pitch (Steve Bull ?) or if they want slightly fewer tickets they are now in teh corner of the new 2 tiered stand. (Stan Cullis stand i think)

Didn't know that. This game is designated one of Wolves 'family days' so there'll be a few young ones in the Steve Bull lower

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Only doing Wolves as the train for Huddersfield was too expensive compared to my £14.50 in getting to Wolverhampton. Ticket prices are surprisingly cheap too, which i didnt expect from a club which has just came down from the Premier League.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Got my Wolves one - should be an excellent away day.... anyone know any 'friendly' Wolverhampton pubs?

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Got my Wolves one - should be an excellent away day.... anyone know any 'friendly' Wolverhampton pubs?

See my post in the other thread.

Walkabout is the only pub I know of that accepts away fans. Most of the locals are friendly. Don't mention the fact that 'Albion are the best team in the world' to a local, it will only confuse and anger them.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Where did you get those train prices from?

The Southern Rail website, when you search it make sure you click the "Show Slower Routes", clicking all the tick boxes too, to get the cheapest tickets (was originally saying the fastest way was via Stafford, not Brum).

Just done a search from Brighton to Wolvo and the prices came up as £24.50 there and £10 back. Mine was £14.50 as i have a railcard - and booked 3 weeks ago.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Huddersfield tickets arrived. Unreserved seating specified on ticket. Really looking forward to this one.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Got my wolves as never been. However huddersfield can do one plus itll be ome up feont and defemsive midfielders ahoy so ultimately a damp squib.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here