Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wolves: a point gained or 2 points dropped?

Was Wolves a point gained or two points dropped?

• A point gained

Votes: 26 24.1%
  • 2 points dropped

Votes: 82 75.9%

• Total voters

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I'd say it's more often than not harder. This isn't because there are ten men per se but because those remaining feel aggrieved and are more determined to win than they would otherwise be.

Then maybe feel a little more determined yourself?

My personal view is that if you're smart enough, having a numerical advantage should also be a footballing advantage.

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
For the first time in this match taking the lead and then not holding on to it for more than a couple of minutes was 2 points dropped :(

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
I just think that's too logical a way of looking at football.

I just think that's too logical a way of looking at football.

How did you manage to make two identical posts 1hr 17 mins apart? :D

Anyway, the League Table says we are a point to the good after the game, so logically it has to be a point gained.

One day we are going to take a team to the cleaners, apparently. :lol:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
For the first time in this match taking the lead and then not holding on to it for more than a couple of minutes was 2 points dropped :(

Taking into account the 90 odd minutes we didn't drop 2 points considering they took the lead twice and we had to fight our way back to level the score. 4 minutes away from taking all 3 points but football is a funny old game.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Any time you have the lead and end up drawing, it's two points dropped, imo.

However, we are one point up on where we were after 16 games last season.
If you compare fixture to fixture, Wolves (as a relegated team) would take the place of one of the promoted three, all of whom we lost to away, so that's +1 on the fixture comparison, putting us 3 points up on last season on a fixture to fixture basis, so while it is two points dropped, it's not a bad two points dropped in the grand scheme of things.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here