Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Checking to see if Mitoma offside, but to my mind, even if he was, that sort of behaviour should be punished irrespective of whether or not the fouled player is offside.
Yes - but presumably only with a yellow. Because technically, if he had been offside, it wouldn't have been denying a goal-scoring opportunity?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
It’s nerve wracking and very entertaining.

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon
When you have played over 350 games for the Albion I might just agree with you.
As of today though I guess that was just a knee-jerk thought.
he'll be disappointed with himself for that. I can absolutely guarantee you. anyways, ancient history and he's more than made up for it with some of those passes

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Hate not being able to watch this

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Got to find a winning goal now. Please Brighton.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I'm having serious problem with my internet today. If anyone is thinking of going with virginmedia, don't. they're getting worse. Work on the lines at night, not during the day especially weekends it's bloody ridiculous. I've been with them forever....I'll be looking elsewhere now

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH
Checking to see if Mitoma offside, but to my mind, even if he was, that sort of behaviour should be punished irrespective of whether or not the fouled player is offside.
Yeah. That always struck me as a bit weird.

So if the player is offside it's open season on them? Go ahead, lunge in two footed, studs up on their ankle?

I guess players can still be booked for violent conduct regardless, but it seems like there's a little gap you could exploit so long as you aren't too obviously violent.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If Sanchez doesn’t fully dive or stretch his arms we basically have Matt Ryan in goal for pens
Sanchez might as well go and have a cup of tea when we concede a penalty. I may be wrong but I don’t recall him ever getting near saving one

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Equalising just before half-time.

Opponents down to 10.

Everyone's happy.

adam.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here