Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Brighton & Hove Albion ***Official Match Thread***

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
If we can't beat Wolves ...... it could mean relegation ??? Could it get that bad ???

Have they got any players that are any good? If they got rid of Elliott Bennett the implication is that they have better midfield players.

Buckley to be dropped ??? I would have dropped Macca and Barnes !

Erm possibly a little premature to be saying that?!

Plus they got rid of Elliot Bennett quite a few years ago, I don't think that has much bearing on their current midfield!

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
BHAFC‏@OfficialBHAFC

#BHAFC v #Wolves: Kuszczak, Bruno, Dunk, Greer, Bridge; Bridcutt, Crofts, Orlandi; Dobbie, Mackail-Smith, David.

No Buckley....?

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Erm possibly a little premature to be saying that?!

Plus they got rid of Elliot Bennett quite a few years ago, I don't think that has much bearing on their current midfield!

It was because the first time (seventh visit) we didn't win at Wolves we got relegated.

I don't t really know the Wolves team. I expect they were an overall strong Championship side and an overall weak Premier side. No players stand out for them. Ordinary boring 4-4-2.

I've finally got fed up with Bsrnes and Macca and I would have chosen Dobbie, Hoskins and Buckley.

Last edited:

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
4 - 0 Albion.

CMS
Dobbie X 2
Crofts

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
Liking the look of that lineup. I know Gus always says he sets his teams up to win, but that lineup most definitely looks like an attacking one!

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Glad to see Hammond isn't starting. Hasn't done enough at all. And Dobbie certainly deserves a chance, hopefully in his preferred position.

David Lopez hasn't impressed thus far but perhaps now is his time to come into his own. He's obviously not a poor player given his pedigree.

Really pleased that this team is a little bit different. Gus has actually reacted for once. GOOD

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352557486.582910.jpg

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Glad to see Hammond isn't starting. Hasn't done enough at all. And Dobbie certainly deserves a chance, hopefully in his preferred position.

David Lopez hasn't impressed thus far but perhaps now is his time to come into his own. He's obviously not a poor player given his pedigree.

Really pleased that this team is a little bit different. Gus has actually reacted for once. GOOD

Lopez has been building up to form slowly, I think he needs a run. I think Orlandi is starting to shine having had a bit of a run, hopefully it will be the same for Dave.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here