Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Brighton & Hove Albion ***Official Match Thread***

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
So what are you saying? The Albion should give Wolves a break whenever they make a mistake?

I'm saying, I couldn't see us breaking down Wolves but they made a mistake which made it much easier to score from out point of view. Not really that hard to understand.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
No, I'm delighted we've scored. But I still stand by my statement that a can't see where the goals are going to come from unless Wolves make another error. CMS sounds so isolated again.

Are you still listening? two really good chances 2nd half.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Looks like two clear cut chances missed by the Albion. As good as two penalties missed. (Penalties have a 62% score rate.)

No bookings yet.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Close by Dobbie. Sky Sports reporter said someone on the Wolves bench punched a hole in the dug out - said it was obvious who?!

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
I agree that the 'perspective' threads and what not are just as tedious. I am not against constructive criticism of the team. But the moaners think they have some sort of advanced knowledge, that they've seen the light everyone else hasn't, when in fact they just like moaning. About everything. If the season ended now, would we be upset? I wouldn't. But that's a point that eludes the "Player X is shit" brigade. I'd LOVE to have an actual discussion with some of the moaners, but it's pointless because they're not interested. It's just Barnes is shit, Dicker's shit, Poyet's shit, Vicente's a wanker, Greer can f*** off, we can't cross, we can't take corners, we can't score, we can't defend, we can't pass, we don't move it quick enough, we're wasteful in possession, the pies are shit, the burgers are shit, the songs are shit...it's f***ing TEDIOUS. And it makes it very difficult to believe, as you say, that everyone supports the team. Because when we're winning they're noticeable by their absence. All they want to do is moan, and that isn't supporting the team, that's being a cvnt.

Gave up reading after looking at the jargon. Could you please re-post in English, ta.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
With Hoskins, Barnes and Buckley on the bench we've got options to freshen it up if we keep it tight at the back.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here