Greater Western

Dandyman

In London village.
Are there pubs in Wolverhampton ?

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
A good place to drink in wolverhampton is called 'The Goose in the City'. im not sure if you can wear colours but the beer is cheep and the atmousphere is good. other than that there is a pub called varsity where i drank last year (but i was with my wolves mate) so im unsure if they would let colours in. (i had mine under a jumper)

Happy Drinking :drink: :drink: :drink: :clap2: :albion:

cardboard

Jul 8, 2003
Mile Oak
You have to be really careful with colours, they have bouncers on every door of the central pubs, so best leaving them at home.

Wetherspoons is massive, probably the best bet 2 mins from the station ot revolution (the vodka bar) is always a good one.

NewtownRoad

Mar 3, 2006
Hove
No colours....but half the support is going dressed like Kemp Towns finest and the rest with water wings. Good luck lads.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I have been going to uni in wolves for 3 years and the one thing I have learnt is that nowhere in the city centre will let in any colours.

However, I'm sure a few of the old man pubs won't mind. You'll struggle to get into wetherspoons as that is where a lot of the wolves fans go. Revolution has big fuckers on the door during footie matches.

If anyone knows any pubs that will let in colours, please let me know! :drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here