Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Woking have their ticket prices up.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I'd rather see loads of people/kids who usually cannot afford to go to a game rather than pander to the away fans - its tough shit they drew us and we have a poor away stand

If there is room and they can be accomodated without having to use the away end then it will be better all round for the atmosphere.

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
Bear in mind, away tickets are usually cheaper because of the poor view/distance from the box, so home tickets are likely to be more than £10.

iirc for the cup game that marked gus's home debut the away tickets were £18 while home tickets (+free t-shirt) were £24?

I'd say it might be around the £15 mark for home, adult tickets.

Really? I paid £24 for a cup game and a hola gus t-shirt?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Just looked at the pic of the view from the away end properly for the first time, is it as far away as this picture makes it look?

http://www.footballgroundguide.com/brighton_and_hove_albion/brighton52.jpg

I stood at the front briefly when we were forced to run over to the South Stand during the Chelsea/Albion youth game. It is not as bad as that looks, but it is very poor.

I'd like to know if the club considered or whether it was possible to have a retractable stand. I'm guessing it would damage the running track.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here