Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Withdean when we win

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
I'm saying the only reason any of us go to games home and away is down to them - no other reason.

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
It's definitely easier to support this team at away games. You get more like-minded individuals there and after travelling evryone is up for it, but Withdean is our bread and butter. We have to make an effort or we'll go down.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Goring Gull said:
I'm saying the only reason any of us go to games home and away is down to them - no other reason.

Yeah, But thats not at all what you said is it.

The way you said it is that the real supporters go to away games and that home supporters are some sort of lesser fan, Thats what I didn't quite understand.

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Re: Re: Re: Withdean when we win

Goring Gull said:
I tend to stick to the away games with the other Real supporters of this club - withdean holds no intrest in general both performances on the pitch and in the stands.

I take it that you were one of the silents at this rout of orient.

:lolol: nob.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Thing that makes me laugh is half the fans on here who say they go to games even when the Albion are at home are on here posting!!!!!!!!!!!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
The Large One said:
Mainly cos most of them are working/skint/in Australia - but none of them bask in the 'glory' of being proud to say they don't support the Albion at home.

The skint one would be me or family commitments. But I try and go when I can...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here