Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Withdean Stinks

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
Did anyone notice the stink at Withdean last night. The stench? Coming from the catering unit at the back of the North Stand. They had managed to INCINERATE a tray of pies. How the fu*k do you manage to do that ! :lolol: I was in the queue and there was mass panic! It stunk the whole booth out! :nono:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
It was a belated TRUMP from Ernests ARS following his MASSIVE protest at the HULL game :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
It was vile. Then they knocked two mugs of tea over the queuing punters in the panic :lolol:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
reminds me of when the burger van caught fire at cheltenham a few years ago. glory days:lolol:

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
Scotty M said:
reminds me of when the burger van caught fire at cheltenham a few years ago. glory days:lolol:

oh yeah, remember seeing that on tv. It was about 50 seconds from happening at withers last night :lolol:

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Incredible. And following on so closely after the Prescott fiasco.

Pie-gate II. This time it's personal.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Might explain why they run out in the South stand then.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I was at that game at Cheltenham when the burger van caught fire just before half-time!!
As flames and thick smoke started licking out of the serving hatch, two 16 year old 'Catering Operatives' burst out of the doors like startled rabbits and the travelling Albion support gave them a rousing rendition of "YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING!"

happy days.

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
Bry Nylon said:
I was at that game at Cheltenham when the burger van caught fire just before half-time!!
As flames and thick smoke started licking out of the serving hatch, two 16 year old 'Catering Operatives' burst out of the doors like startled rabbits and the travelling Albion support gave them a rousing rendition of "YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING!"

happy days.

Not stricktly true.

There was one bloke in there and nobody started chanting at him when he came out.

Infact everyone was so busy watching Mark Cartwright letting goals in for fun nobody paid mutch attention to the firemen putting out a burning burger van in the middle of the away end.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Oh, maybe that is just how I wish it had happened:dunce:
I was on under-cover operations in the Cheltenham end that day where the halftime food was both plentiful and charcole free...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here