Votes: 16 30.8%

• Total voters

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Of Course!

Not going to waste my season ticket.

BTW Happy Birthday for Monday Large One!

:drink:

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
Can't wait.. It'll be my first game of the season and I'm even looking forward to the long train journey from reading as I'm planning to get well and truly pissed up. Is the Nelson still the main NSC drinking venue?

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
As my sister luckily managed to arrange her wedding between home games (last weekend, and I'm still recovering now as I was up drinking with her til about 3:30 on Sunday morning!! ) I will be there on Saturday. Not that I usually miss home games of course being a season ticket holder since the Albion returned to God's County!!

:clap2:

Jul 7, 2003
swindon, wilts
Will be there, only missed four league games since we came "home" and that was due to holidays.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
There, with me new away top on with Rougvie 6 on the back.
My missus did love me after all and got it for my Birthday.
It wasnt her fault it was released the day after !!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
haven't miss a home game since LUTON 2003 :( haven't missed a home game that i had a slight chance of going to since SOUTHEND 2001 !

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
Braders, you have surpassed yourself today with yet another feeble thread (more fool me for answering) but do you ever post anything apart from bland, boring and frankly crap posts?

"Are you going on saturday?"

Where do you think up this stuff?

I have heard the arguement, if you don't like it (i.e. a post/thread) then dont respond but it can't be a coincidence that you wind me up more than everyone else put together on NSC?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here