Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Withdean after The Albion move out.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
how much does the south stand hold? 2,000? something like that? can't see them really needing another stand, and if they, for some reason, did have a massive crowd, they could segregate the south stand, like we did in the first season or so

and yeah, whitehawk are top but they've played an obscene amount of games compared with the teams around them......always seems to happen in non-league!

WHITEHAWK FC 1st TEAM - Division 1 South Table - Whitehawk FC

Blimey. The Met Police have to squeeze in 23 games before the end of the season.

Edit: Ah. The table hasn't been updated on the Whitehawk site.

Currently 4th - Ryman Isthmian Football League | Goalrun

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
It isn't that Whitehawk don't want to, but the word on the Sussex County circuit is that Withdean may be earmarked for a different project. From what I have heard it may well be the home for Brighton Ladies and the Ressies... as I said, that is the word on the circuit, not set in concrete.

Interesting, was pretty sure Sussex FA would rather the ressies/women played at Culver Road? Maybe not though

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;4062250 said:
So what will become of the south stand? Just a big grass bank?

Return to what it was before I guess so yeh a grass bank, and a car park where the east stands are

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I know a fair few SCFA officials and that was my source, one of those officials... as I said though it is hearsay and nothing definite.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Return to what it was before I guess so yeh a grass bank, and a car park where the east stands are

A grass bank was good enough when the B52s played there , apart from the dogshit it was better than sitting in the bleachers (North Stand) :lolol:

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Oddly, I've a feeling that the South Stand at Withdean actually holds more than the South Stand at the Amex. Could be wrong though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here