Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

with NTL? 5 minute call saved me 60 quid...

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
ntl always desparate to keep customers,i said i was gonna quit and go to supanet,they cut my bill by half for 6 months:clap: .best site is moneysaver.com they tell you all the scams for getting ntl to reduce their price

Don't give me that. I know your game. I know how NTL make little Thai kiddies slave away in call centres for a loaf of manky bread a day, only releasing them so they can satisfy the sick lusts of the fat cats upstairs.

You make me SICK :nono:

skr80

Oct 9, 2003
I guess this is why I stopped posting info on this type of thing on the bargain / freebie area. Thanks for reminding me m8, will stop again.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
skr80 said:
I guess this is why I stopped posting info on this type of thing on the bargain / freebie area. Thanks for reminding me m8, will stop again.

Yes, peddle your crap to people who don't know how shit NTL are.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Ntl are f***ing useless,i told them to disconnect an old computer line,so they disconnected both:shootself

Not only that they then reconnected both again:shootself

then finally got it right,but tried charging me:lolol:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I had NTL here for FOUR days before I disconnected it. I had to call them each day about one problem or another. The first month was supposed to be free as I got via their web site. The bastards then tried to charge me for the whole month ! I wrote to them several times and emailed yet I never got an answer.

The words 'f***ing' and 'Crap' are often used in conjunction with the letters 'N', 'T' and 'L'.

Their piss poor reputation is completely justified.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
had them for 4 years,tv phone and broadband exellent:clap: :clap2: :clap: :clap2: :clap: :clap2: ,and always happy to reduce if you ask nicely:salute:

Sammy the seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Brighton
empire said:
had them for 4 years,tv phone and broadband exellent:clap: :clap2: :clap: :clap2: :clap: :clap2: ,and always happy to reduce if you ask nicely:salute:
What he said

Take it from someone who was employed for 6 months by NTL and spent every afternoon high as a kite after lunch breaks along with everyone else in the call centre, disconnecting customers at will for giggles and noting down their credit card numbers for personal use - NTL sucks balls. Stay away.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
merging with blueyonder soon,will be even better service:clap: :clap: :clap2:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
empire said:
merging with blueyonder soon,will be even better service:clap: :clap: :clap2:

So they say but AOL were supposed to improve when they took over Cable and Wireless weren't they ?

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
well each to their own,they have offered me the best service for 4 years,reducing their price on occassions and have had no complaints,with tv phone or broadband.their the tops in my eyes:clap2: :clap2: :salute:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here