Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

with friends like you.........

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
What happened to your son while you were eating porridge?

Well done for giving it back to that arsehole.Now finish the job next time AFTER the match.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
If he was in a seating area what was the problem with sitting down, ?
bit selfish if your blocking the view of the guy behind

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Was the pissed (?) bloke standing up in front of you all the time the actual culprit for throwing the first punch and you defended yourself ? Several got ejected in the first half for not sitting down and ignoring the stewards requests and yet this bloke stands up in front of you and took umbrage at being told to sit down by a fellow Albion fan.

A few of us got taken down underneath the stand at half time and were threatened with ejection but the random fella in the cheap suit came along and told the stewards to let us go back for the second half.

I blame HINEY for MOANING and finger-pointing.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
A few of us got taken down underneath the stand at half time and were threatened with ejection but the random fella in the cheap suit came along and told the stewards to let us go back for the second half.

:lolol::lolol:

To be fair, the nasty steward did tell me to f*** OFF. I was an innocent party!!

Fixtures

Aug 12, 2007
You sound guilty to me. What a selfish older bloke. The other (older or younger) bloke had every right to expect to be able to see from his seat. You're the kind of older bloke that spoils the game for others just so you can do what you want. Not everyone is actually able to stand for very long. And if you did punch the other Brighton fan even once, what kind of example is that to set your son?

The answer, of course, is to bring back terracing.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006

To be fair, the nasty steward did tell me to f*** OFF. I was an innocent party!!

He was a really nasty fellow. A right potty mouth and quite frankly I was shocked at the language from the steward. I think he was probably on drugs or drunk.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
He was a really nasty fellow. A right potty mouth and quite frankly I was shocked at the language from the steward. I think he was probably on drugs or drunk.

He even had a pop at Kieran for filming it.Comedy:D

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
Well done for giving it back to that arsehole.Now finish the job next time AFTER the match.
what sort of a twat are you? just because older bloke has given his version of events this makes the other albion fan an arsehole does it ???

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
No , he was a Yorkshireman.:D

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

I'm surprised that you lot were let back after what we were singing about the bloke in the suit. :D

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

I was sitting down at half time in the same row , when this was happening and thought that it would all kick off. The reason I didn't recognise you was that you dont resemble Harry Secombe in real life , unlike your avatar.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here