Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

With every game we fall in love, and we just can't seem to get enough of

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Dooo do do do do do do, Dooo do do do do do do, Dooo do do do do do do

article-2067747-0EFD560400000578-44_468x286.jpg

This song has been stuck in my head, its best rendition so far last night. Hope it takes off round the Amex

Last edited:

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
did we sing ''With every game we fall in love, and we just can't seem to get enough of'' last night ?

anyone got any videos

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Good News, i love this song, as catchy as The Elliot Bennett song, infact better.

I do miss the days of DA DA DA DA DA, hopefully this will fit it.

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
Good News, i love this song, as catchy as The Elliot Bennett song, infact better.

I do miss the days of DA DA DA DA DA, hopefully this will fit it.

we sing it for will buckley when he plays

we don't sing it very often then ...

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
did we sing ''With every game we fall in love, and we just can't seem to get enough of'' last night ?

anyone got any videos

it started off as just the do do's etc, then it progressed through hte 2nd half, a few I just cant get enoughs thrown in, then one stated with "i just cant seem to get enough of"

work in progress, but going to sound great when done - AS LONG AS IT DOESNT GO HYPERSPEED

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
it started off as just the do do's etc, then it progressed through hte 2nd half, a few I just cant get enoughs thrown in, then one stated with "i just cant seem to get enough of"

work in progress, but going to sound great when done - AS LONG AS IT DOESNT GO HYPERSPEED

Very nice news imo, lets get it going Saturday.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
It sounds so much better with the full version. But I'd be surprised if it ever happens properly at home as people seem to be incapable of learning any new words or keeping a song going for more than 30 seconds there for some reason.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Oh dear, the song Nazis aren't going to like this. Don't Celtic sing this?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Was quite good fun sitting in the traffic outside Pride Park with Derby fans walking home all around us, windows down and- oh look!- Depeche Mode playing at high volume on the car stereo
:D

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Oh dear, the song Nazis aren't going to like this. Don't Celtic sing this?

Indeed, in fact when I agreed with someone that this would be a good song for CMS a while ago, I was accused of supporting the IRA because of it.

Richard Reynold's Haircut

grammatically poor
Oct 3, 2011
Peacehaven
Sounded very good last night, the away atmosphere was immense, can only assume it was because all the newbie teenagers and their "derby's a shithole I wanna go home" nonsense weren't able to make the trip on a schoolnight!!

great work :clap:

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Sounded very good last night, the away atmosphere was immense, can only assume it was because all the newbie teenagers and their "derby's a shithole I wanna go home" nonsense weren't able to make the trip on a schoolnight!!

great work :clap:

Except of course they are all off school today because of the strikes :facepalm:

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I was stood right next to the TSLR contingent last night. They seemed to be the ones getting most of the songs going. I blame the bruising on my shins on them though as a fully fledged SURGE resulted from CMS's quality strike :lol:

As ever, they were superb ! :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here