Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

With all this BITCHING about tickets

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
People have seem to forgotten that we're all going to SPURS tomorrow and there's gonna be 5,500 of us outsinging the whinging TOSSBAGS that are Tottenham fans. Personally I think weve got a very good chance of pulling something out the bag tomorrow and even if we don't we get a bloody good day out and a nice big old school ground.

Let's forget about ticeting policies and priority and all that jazz for now and look forward to what is one of the most exciting away days that we've had for a long long time.

Up the SUPER SEAGULLS.

:drink: :drink: :drink:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
damn STRAIGHT Chapper, West Ham away was fantastic and tomorrow will be another one for the memory bank for decades to come. White Hart Lane HERE WE COME :clap2: :drink: :clap2: :drink: :clap2: :drink: :clap2:

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Storer68 said:
Is this the blind optomism we took to Selhurst:lolol: :lolol:

You BASTARD! I was looking forward to Saturday aswell!

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Yep, the Spammers was a great day out but tomorrow is gonna be better. More fans, more beer, and Charlie Oatway kicking lumps outs of some fancy dan premiership rubbish.

Saint Lennard

Prawn Sarnie Casual
Sep 30, 2004
Seafront shelters
"the whinging TOSSBAGS".... you'll have kinky gerbil boo hooing all over his keyboard. :p

For me tomorrow is about the day out, showing the Yids what real support is about, making so much noise that i lose my voice etc. The result is not an issue, although i'd like to see us give a good account of ourselves. :banana: Also looking forward to pub, drinks, food (mixed grill here i come!), nother pub & drinks, jaunt to the ground, more drinks & a flutter, then loadsa yella, trudge back to Pub and drinks, then to curry house for an arse burner, then finding a train home. Sounds sweet to me. I can't wait.:drink:

:cheers:

Last edited:

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Half and hour and thats me at work!!

On me way down south!!!!!

BRIIING IIT ONNNN!!!!!!!

:flameboun :flameboun :clap2: :clap2: :flameboun :flameboun

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here