Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Witch hunt?

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
BBC Sport - Aaron Cook considering nationality switch after London 2012 snub

All a bit fishy for me considering he is world number 1, and like he said, has beaten everyone who won gold etc

I reckon it's because he left the programme, and it's sour grapes!

That's always what it looked like and they have never come up with a convincing reason why they should pick the World number 57 ahead of the World number 1. This is the type of situation where I would be quite happy to see him win gold in Rio competing for another country.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
I wouldn't blame the bloke at all. That was the shittiest decision ever.

And let's not forget that Muhammed actually lost his first fight and would have been eliminated, but for some bizarre rule that says people losing to the eventual gold/silver medal winners get a second shot at the bronze, giving him a straw he actually managed to grasp.

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
That's always what it looked like and they have never come up with a convincing reason why they should pick the World number 57 ahead of the World number 1. This is the type of situation where I would be quite happy to see him win gold in Rio competing for another country.

The whole ' slight change in the rules' melarky was just plain crap!

This man felt the programme was too defensive. So did his own work, no big deal, they said its a world class programme!

Maybe sir Alex should turn Valencia into a right back who hardly goes forward

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
He has a right to be pissed off,so would I be.
Good luck to him in whatever course of action he choses to take!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here