Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wisla Krakow Fans, take piss out of 'English Atmosphere'

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
First picture , There usual display then the 2nd picture is 5 minutes into the game , taking the piss out of english atmosphere.:drink:

So True.

Forza Wisla:smokin:

Attachments

• Wisla...jpg
    Wisla...jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 1,141
  • Wisla...2.jpg
    Wisla...2.jpg
    198.8 KB · Views: 1,149

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Tis isnt it :clap:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
About right for Spurs :lolol:

No, just ENGLISH fans in general, pay all that money to sit down?Fucks that all about.

Non league football is where its at:smokin::smokin::smokin:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
I prefer to watch Crawley :smokin:

Fazz62

Aug 27, 2008
First picture , There usual display then the 2nd picture is 5 minutes into the game , taking the piss out of english atmosphere.:drink:

So True.

Forza Wisla:smokin:

Thats not as I understand it.
Apparently a rumour went out in the first five minutes of the game that the local paper had an ad running offering a job at Butlin's Bognor cleaning the chalets.

bn3gunner

Feb 12, 2007
i was at asburton grove for eduardos first goal there (he was playing for dynamo zagreb) and their fans were unreal, non stop for the whole 90 minutes-these guys are 110% loyal and are the true meaning of the "12th man" to be honest i watched their fans as much as the game and they were just as entertaining. Arsenal won but their fans stole the show

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I saw Stevenage Borough the other week, they are the best fans I have seen for years when it comes to getting behind their team, kept singing for the whole 90 minutes and even got louder towards the end...which was no mean feat!

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Again, the top tier of this picture with the banner saying "modern england" are just taking the piss out of the english atmosphere.

And the bottom tier, theire usual atmosphere:angel:

Attachments

• Ultras taking the piss..jpg
    Ultras taking the piss..jpg
    425.1 KB · Views: 875

Fazz62

Aug 27, 2008
Again, the top tier of this picture with the banner saying "modern england" are just taking the piss out of the english atmosphere.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They have got it spot on recreating an "english atmosphere".
Is it modeled on the atmosphere at Withdean?
Looking at the ratio of stewards to supporters in the top picture?

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Thats not as I understand it.
Apparently a rumour went out in the first five minutes of the game that the local paper had an ad running offering a job at Butlin's Bognor cleaning the chalets.

:lolol:

Fazz62

Aug 27, 2008

Paxton Dazo
Did they specially fly in those stewards from the UK to recreate a "english atmosphere" in the top picture?
Second thoughts they look far to enthusiastic and dynamic to have stewarded games in the UK!

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Paxton Dazo
Did they specially fly in those stewards from the UK to recreate a "english atmosphere" in the top picture?
Second thoughts they look far to enthusiastic and dynamic to have stewarded games in the UK!

:laugh::laugh:I expect so Fazz.

I dont know what fans they are in that picture though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here