Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Winning the League

The French Mistress

Jun 24, 2007
Bumped into Benno this lunchtime, the feeling amongst the players is to win tomorrow so Southampton have to applaud them out next Saturday.
And he's staying put.:rave:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Is Benno out and about more often than other players? Every time I read a thread where an NSCer has bumped into player around town, half the time it seems to be Benno. (good to hear though)

While it would be great to see SCC form a guard of honour, there's no guarantee that they will. In fact, I could see them refusing (as Luton did to Crawley the other night)

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Nice! Will be one of my top moments if Hammond has to clap us out and Adkins has a large slice of humble pie!

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Bumped into Benno this lunchtime, the feeling amongst the players is to win tomorrow so Southampton have to applaud them out next Saturday.
And he's staying put.:rave:

So the players want to win a game of football that they are playing in. That's good to know.

Coleby1007

Feb 28, 2011
Lancing
Well i saw Craig Noone picking up his Nando's takeaway last night so there

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
So the players want to win a game of football that they are playing in. That's good to know.

You've obviously missed the point. They want to win so that southampton have to clap them out- ie that being the motivation. Or your being a tool.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Good lad

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here