McGhee gets off to a good start with a 1-0 win at ST.Mirren :clap:
Hope he does well there

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
must of been luck :rolleyes:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
You just know he's gonna get a mention every week as long as they win or draw :)

I'll be bringing the wins to your attention :lolol:

Others, many others will post about the defeats

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Hope he fails, don't like him, end of.

That's my opinion, don't give a zebra's nostril what anyone else thinks.

:thumbsup:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
I wish him all the best. I've got two of the greatest experiences of my Albion supporting years to thank him for. One Play-off final win in Cardiff and beating the drop from the Championship the following year.

larus

I wish him all the best. I've got two of the greatest experiences of my Albion supporting years to thank him for. One Play-off final win in Cardiff and beating the drop from the Championship the following year.

Ain't that a fact - overall, I think he did well, but that's only my opinion. I've heard that others aren't quite so sure though :D.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth

Fully agree and I'll add two more....beating swindon in the last seconds of extra time in the playoff's...in the shoot out.

Also the palace away win..

As far as im concerend he achieved more than any other manager at the club since ive been watching them....gutted he left!

Good luck Marcos....I know you will do great

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here