Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Winning DIRTY

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
Just like accountancy, sometimes football has to be won in a DIRTY fashion, by riding your luck, putting the blocks in and going through the motions. No thrills football designed for maximum gain. Expect more of the same from us particularly away from home.

I believe this is the last weapon in our armoury as all teams need to win DIRTY sometimes. We have arrived.

Furthermore, DIRTY is my favourite word after CHISM.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Wouldn't call it dirty, more SCRAPPY. Delighted with the 3 points and the clean sheet though. Kuszczak was brilliant at plucking their crosses out the air, but didn't really have a decent shot to save.

I recall that quite a few of the games during the unbeaten month (March '11?) were far from pretty but they achieved the desired result in the end.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I recall that quite a few of the games during the unbeaten month (March '11?) were far from pretty but they achieved the desired result in the end.

Indeed Yeovil a 1-0, Oldham a 1-0 and Daggers a 1-0 spring to mind.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005

I actually remember labelling it the dirty month. More of the same please.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Last Friday reminded me of the way we were rolling teams over at Withdean in the League One championship season. Tonight reminded me of the scrappy one nils we used to pick up away from home when clinching that title (as others have said already). This season looks more and more promising by the day with these sort of omens.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Last Friday reminded me of the way we were rolling teams over at Withdean in the League One championship season. Tonight reminded me of the scrappy one nils we used to pick up away from home when clinching that title (as others have said already). This season looks more and more promising by the day with these sort of omens.

Another omen from that same season, I do believe we were knocked out of the League Cup in the first round :thumbsup:

driller

my life my word
Oct 14, 2006
The posh bit
Just like accountancy, sometimes football has to be won in a DIRTY fashion, by riding your luck, putting the blocks in and going through the motions. No thrills football designed for maximum gain. Expect more of the same from us particularly away from home.

I believe this is the last weapon in our armoury as all teams need to win DIRTY sometimes. We have arrived.

Furthermore, DIRTY is my favourite word after CHISM.

How is accountancy dirty?

Btw my favourite word is moist .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here