Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Winifred Zahaha £4M?

Jan 12, 2012
Murray is better at more things; CMS is the better player.

Funny old phrase that but i'm sure you get what I mean. No, I'm delighted we beat off W ham / Leicester etc to land CMS and feel he'll be even better this season. Playing as a lone striker is a very hard role for anyone and you won't get the same service as you would having a partner up there. Having a better keeper probably wouldn't have mad a huge ammount of difference and we can buy one this season. Many of your fans want Murray out? It only seems the fans of yours that sing Murray's praises do so when talking to Albion fans like you are now...

I don't know anyone who wants Murray out, he's been crying out all season for a partner up front, he's not cut out for the lone striker role. I saw enough of him pre christmas, that he is a class player.

Jan 12, 2012
They deal only in the Palace pound

twopence.jpg

That's probably also why they came up with that Zaha valuation.

If we get the £50 mill for Zaha, im sure CPFC 2010 would double it up to 4p, its only fair isn't it ?

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Sure there was a thread full of quotes of a Palace forum mentioning how sulky he's been. You don't have to stick up for just cos he's a Palace player, that's just his personality by all accounts, an introvert guy. Don't really know what you're getting at with the whole abusing his girlfriend thing. He handed in a transfer request because he was homesick, Brighton fans gave him a great reception and he walked straight past the stand that we were in and totally blanked us. Then comments were made after by 1 or 2 after that.

Could you find it? I've seen no such thing - Murray is a fans favourite. Certainly a lot more people criticize CMS on here than Murray on the BBS! I do hope Craig didn't read NSC towards the end of the season. Almost everyone was saying he simply wasn't good enough, and that every striker in the club needed replacing.

After your highest finish (midtable in the second tier) in recent memory no less!

Jan 12, 2012
Could you find it? I've seen no such thing - Murray is a fans favourite. Certainly a lot more people criticize CMS on here than Murray on the BBS! I do hope Craig didn't read NSC towards the end of the season. Almost everyone was saying he simply wasn't good enough, and that every striker in the club needed replacing.

After your highest finish (midtable in the second tier) in recent memory no less!

Just like Lua Lua was going to rip up this league. Sometimes big signings don't come off.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here