Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Winger Update

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Well, at least we now know Gus' preference for a longer-term solution... also, that we are looking at a top signing, and not a stop-gap... planning for our hoped-for Championship footie, perhaps?

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Think the strike is over. Surely only an Arsegas journo could have come up with this gem "The Argus revealed earlier this week Albion's plan to circumnavigate the current loan-only restrictions by setting up an innovative deal. "

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Journalists at The Argus are on strike today. Do you think anyone will notice?

Will Andy Naylor be given a free transfer to Southampton ? ???

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Jason Puncheon just went on loan with a view to a move to Millwall

..............Puncheon from SCC, Albion old-boy Calvin Andrew from Palace, and Frank Nouble from West Ham - how to completely overhaul your front line in a single day. Brave moves and genious if it pays off. You'd be excited to be a Millwall fan today.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Puncheon has been dreadful this season and Calvin Andrew is a bit of a donkey. Sounds like they're preparing for life back in league one to me!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I was thinking today the only time I enjoy reading an Albion related article is when it's written by Bruce Talbot. He seems to be much more my cup of tea than old Naylor. Isn't it time he moved on to pastures new? or is his beloved Stoke such a shithole that he would never consider moving there?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
the Argus article by Naylor and the club site article by Will jago are word for word for the large part except the Argus article is shorter/misses a lot (of the more interesting stuff) out. Are they the same person or does Naylor just plagiarise the club articles?

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
the Argus article by Naylor and the club site article by Will jago are word for word for the large part except the Argus article is shorter/misses a lot (of the more interesting stuff) out. Are they the same person or does Naylor just plagiarise the club articles?
The latter!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here