Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Windows 7 Gadgets

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Right then chaps had Win7 installed a week and love it, decided I need more gadgets on the right, had a quick scout around and found a WinAmp one straight away (nice!) but theres tons of others, so what do you recommend? (include Vista ones if you want too as I think they work the same)

cw00

Mar 29, 2009
Manchester
all i have is a google search, a shutdown/restart/sleep button, weather and cpu/ram metre thing but i hardly use any of them there not exactly useful

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
all i have is a google search, a shutdown/restart/sleep button, weather and cpu/ram metre thing but i hardly use any of them there not exactly useful

which is the best weather one? downloaded one but it waqs'nt very accurate!

resource hoggers, dont need em

IU've got lots of RAM and a decent CPU so dont need to worry about that :thumbsup:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
anymore chaps? need my gadgets fix innit :thumbsup:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I have accuweather which is fairly consistent and Outlook info which checks my emails and displays my calender items without having to have outlook open.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Downloaded Windows 7, asked it to install, and despite having Vista, it told me it was incompatible and a full uninstall required.

Bunch of elephant wank, may Bill Gates have his gonads eaten by rats.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I have accuweather which is fairly consistent and Outlook info which checks my emails and displays my calender items without having to have outlook open.

how do you get local weather with Accuweather? says sopme State rubbish when I load it up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here