Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Win today and we will finish in the top 2

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Win today and the chasing pack may start to realise that we are not top by some sort of fluke as so many fans of SFC, Sheff Weds and Hudds seem to think. If we can stay top by 3 points (minimum) with a game in hand maybe it might even take a bit of the cockiness out of SFC too.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Win today and the chasing pack may start to realise that we are not top by some sort of fluke as so many fans of SFC, Sheff Weds and Hudds seem to think. If we can stay top by 3 points (minimum) with a game in hand maybe it might even take a bit of the cockiness out of SFC too.

If we're posting the same thing mid march then I'll agre with you

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Today is MASSIVE I tend to agree with the original post, a win today and I will really start to believe a Top 2 finish is definately on.

COME ON YOU SEAGULLS

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
I've had a theory about this [football punditry which I guess this is] for a while - and this is not an attack on the original poster - but it is all b*ll*cks, p*ssing in the wind.

The Claridges, Lawrensons, Hansens, Grays of this life have all proven one thing - they are unable to manage a team so they talk about it. Their predictions are nothing more than 50:50 for a game and can be based on any number of variables when predicting Champions and relegation candidates which allows them to squirm out of the ones they got wrong or look enigmatic and smug when they get it right.

Of all life's 'nothing jobs', football punditry is well up there.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Obviously not, but another dip in from and we'll be back in with the chasing pack. No point in getting ahead of ourselves in January

Well I intend to enjoy it and if it goes pear shaped I'll worry about it then, We ARE the pacesetters and we are top by merit so why do so many want to be so coy about it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here