Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Win a Player for the Albion: Do your bit

BBH

Jul 28, 2004
Tooting Bec
4th now! Gonna struggle to beat Leeds/Celtic etc, but this runs for 80 days I think (read in paper this morning) so hopefully they will all get bored of this.

oldham gull

Jul 24, 2003
Oldham
goldstone said:
Trouble is you have got to buy the disgusting stuff in order to enter .... but I guess you can buy it and then tip it down the sink .... trouble is it would then probably damage your drains.

Ah well ....

It is actually very good for your drains, and is about the best thing you can get for cleaning a patio or paving slabs. Should have a warning that it is not to be drunk though!

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
We're third, must do this EVERY DAY !

Come on !!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I don't think the actual position of the team makes any difference.
That just shows how many fans of each team are taking part.

It is a random draw but the good thing is that the fan gets £10,000 as well :clap2:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Yorkie said:
As you can enter the draw once a day every day, I went into the site to register again today and was told I had to wait until 8th March?

That's what my calendar says today is. I'm wondering if there has to be a 12 hour delay.
I'll try again this afternoon.

I've just tried again and it's refusing to take an entry from me now saying I have already entered today. :(
I'd be interested to know if anyone has problems tomorrow.

culvers

Jul 6, 2003
Sutton
I have just entered, but dont have a mobile so just made it up! email probably has to be valid.
We are currently 3rd now, behind Celtic and Leeds, West Ham and Forest behind us.
We are fighting with the big boys so need to get everyone working on this.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
3rd behind Leeds and Forest

I did it twice with two addresses.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
I obviously entered for Leeds Utd, but just won a pair of match tickets to a Leeds game on this for next season.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Yorkie said:
I've just tried again and it's refusing to take an entry from me now saying I have already entered today. :(
I'd be interested to know if anyone has problems tomorrow.

It officially started today, so if you managed to enter somehow yesterday, I guess that will count as todays entry, so you should be ok tomorrow.

I think. :)

By the way, I'm surprised you can enter with different email addresses, unless you also have more than one mobile phone number. I'm onto that one now (and I have two mobile numbers I can give it, too!).

Woohoo. We're up to second (behind Forest). :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Imagine the irony if Chelsea won.

:lolol:

I bet Jose Mourinho wouldn't wipe his arse with a player that cost only £250k.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here