Jan 7, 2006
The face of Mike Tyson now-a-days.

_44808016_ab6.jpg

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
The face of Mike Tyson now-a-days.

_44808016_ab6.jpg

You seem to be under the impression that the sole purpose of the women's tournament is not to decide who is the best player in the world on grass, but to provide you and your mates with something to get off on.

Sorry to disappoint you, but this is a tennis competition, not a wet t-shirt contest.

Frankly I doubt either Serena or Venus, nor any of the other women who you don't consider worthy of a final just because they're unlikely to pose naked on the cover of FHM any time soon, will be losing any sleep over the views of a bunch of sexually frustrated football fans from Brighton.

Perhaps the women's pay rise was justified by all the additional shit they have to put up with compared to the male players. I don't hear anybody suggesting Andy Murray isn't a worthy competitor because he's a poodle permed beanpole with a face like a slapped arse.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
You seem to be under the impression that the sole purpose of the women's tournament is not to decide who is the best player in the world on grass, but to provide you and your mates with something to get off on.

Sorry to disappoint you, but this is a tennis competition, not a wet t-shirt contest.

Frankly I doubt either Serena or Venus, nor any of the other women who you don't consider worthy of a final just because they're unlikely to pose naked on the cover of FHM any time soon, will be losing any sleep over the views of a bunch of sexually frustrated football fans from Brighton.

Perhaps the women's pay rise was justified by all the additional shit they have to put up with compared to the male players. I don't hear anybody suggesting Andy Murray isn't a worthy competitor because he's a poodle permed beanpole with a face like a slapped arse.

Couldnt have put it any better myself!

desprateseagull

Jul 20, 2003
brighton, actually
Serena for me but these two ladies are a tad powerful, wouldn't like to get in a fight with them

confucious may have once said.. its not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog..

fair paly to both of them- one champ in the family is fantastic, but two?- quite incredible.

i am sure sibling rivalry will make it a great match. i'll hold their coats too, in the showers.. :love:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here