Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wilts

Wilts

Jul 5, 2003
Bournemouth/Reading
Good innit... :wave:

KC and the Sunshine Band - proper 70s disco stuff....

I imagine most on here like yours an' all!

Last edited:

seagull1

Banned
Jun 5, 2004
looking fwd to seeing you on saturday Big boy Wilts....

This is ya best mates bird BTW sweetie xx

I'm glad your missing the BIGGEST game of the season for me:lolol:

Wilts

Jul 5, 2003
Bournemouth/Reading
seagull1 said:
looking fwd to seeing you on saturday Big boy Wilts....

This is ya best mates bird BTW sweetie xx

I'm glad your missing the BIGGEST game of the season for me:lolol:

lol course it is matey!... ;)

I shall have to listen to the RFC v BHA game from the beach on WAP. C'est la vie!

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Dwayne Dibley??

rdtext3.jpg

seagull1

Banned
Jun 5, 2004
ONE DESKONE DESKONE DESKONE DESKONE DESKONE DESKONE DESKONE DESKONE DESKONE DESKONE DESKONE DESKONE DESKONE DESKONE DESKONE DESKONE DESKONE DESKONE DESKONE DESKONE DESKONE DESKONE DESKONE DESKONE DESKONE DESKONE DESKONE DESKONE DESKONE DESKONE DESKONE DESKONE DESKONE DESKONE DESKONE DESKONE DESKONE DESKONE DESKONE DESKONE DESKONE DESKONE DESKONE DESKONE DESKONE DESKONE DESKONE DESKONE DESKONE DESKONE DESKONE DESKONE DESKONE DESKONE DESKONE DESKONE DESKONE DESKONE DESKONE DESKONE DESKONE DESK

aghhhhhhhhhh:lolol:

seagull1

Banned
Jun 5, 2004
come on bartlett...

you know it makes sense...the champagnes on me...il buy ya ticket, il get you a job on the trading floor...etc

Let's air this out publically, why can't you go:blush:

Wilts

Jul 5, 2003
Bournemouth/Reading
seagull1 said:
come on bartlett...

you know it makes sense...the champagnes on me...il buy ya ticket, il get you a job on the trading floor...etc

Let's air this out publically, why can't you go:blush:

Ok Ok!

Agreed with mates girlfriend that she could celebrate her birthday at my place on Saturday afternoon, before the fixture list came out so my ability to go to see RFC vs BHA is 0% sadly :(

KC's Northern soul type was pretty good btw! for more check out the new "When Northern Soul Met Disco" crossover CD out at the moment. Pure genius! :clap2:

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
will do . . . most of its ok but the Northern scene sort of went a bit gay with the dawn of disco, alright for Freddie Mercury and Elton :eek: , but I prefer the older stuff meself

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here