Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wilshere goal v Norwich

D

Deleted member 18477

What a goal!

Arsenal are THE team to watch in the prem at the mo! Another centre back and striker in January and they will be looking even stronger!

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
The Norwich defenders were utterly baffled, they just stood there, shrugging. At first viewing I didn't even understand what happened, as someone said above, when I saw the replay and saw it was all touches and flicks rather than lucky ricochets I nearly had a stroke. Truly world class goal, absolutely impossible to defend against.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Reminds me of this goal...

Blue Goon

Sep 2, 2011
Both Wilshere and Ramsey's goals are world class but if you watch Ozil's first goal from when Arsenal get the ball, he is just outside the Arsenal box. He puts his head down and runs the length of the pitch to get in the position to score.

He is a fantastic player but he works hard as well. A lot of players could learn from watching him.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
haha, Mertesacker. He's never been world class. And is that the same Vermaelen who was dropped at the end of last season for poor form? ...

erm, yes, in the sober light of sunday morning i was taking that too far. however, the point was Mertesacker and Vermalen are not bad, they are extremly good centerbacks, who've suffered in the Premiership from being too exposed in front of them and dodgy keepers behind. Kompany as top draw as he is has had players like Touré or Barry (dont knock, immense as a DM) in front and Hart behind (thinking last season here...). they could certinaly do with better, but its the overall defensive unit and tactics thats been more to fault at Arsenal for about 4-5 years.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here