Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Williams vs Harrison

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
just been looking at the betting for this fight...

harrison 4/6
williams 11/10

how do they work that out audrey is a big tart! hes useless... get your money on williams...:)

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Thought this was going to be a slightly ridiculous 'Robbie vs George' poll!

Robbie every time:jester:

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Williams has only had just over a week to prepare for the fight having stepped in for Skelton, so Harrison has to be favorite. It will just depend on what Harrison turns up on the night, all Williams needs to do is try and turn it into the same type of shitfest as their last meeting and the result will probably be the same.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Just seen a pic of the two at the weigh-in (in the Daily Mirror) and Williams looks to be a lot trimmer than he has been of late.

He claims that since the loss to Skelton, he's trained himself back into shape and is about 2 stone lighter than for that fight, which, if true, bodes very well for his chances.

2 stone lighter or not though, I hope he beats Audrey and sends the deluded, egotistical idiot into a well-deserved retirement.

As part of the Daily Mirror article, there's a thing claiming that Harrison still believes he can be World Champion.

Next to this article, there is a picture with the caption "Audley Harrison's World Title Celebration Flypast"...it consists of 3 pigs, and sums it up perfectly in my view

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
desprateseagull said:
i thought harrison had puleld out, but then i realised that wa scott harrison, in a different bout...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/boxing/6217906.stm

:dunce:

It was due to be Harrison vs Matt Skelton but big Matt pulled out of the fight a week or so ago due to injury. Williams came into the fight on 1 weeks notice, given his normal training systems of pie's and kebab's it's not suprising Harrison is the favourite for the fight. That said Danny claims he has been training since his last fight and was due to fight in early 2007.

I guess it depends on which Danny Williams turns up. If he feels like it he can be amazing, the fight he won with a dislocated shoulder shows this, to knock a guy out when fighting with only 1 good arm is unbelievable.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here