Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will Zamora come back?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Thanks but dont come back,this hero worhship is a bit cringy:tosser:

He is the greatest striker that a large proportion of our support have ever seen don the stripes. Sorry we weren't born or able to attend during the glory years. Must have been fun for you guys.

Peter Ward hero worshipping is equally cringey (if we are calling that) - Seeing a whole host of fat, balding men chanting "He shot, he scored..." during a friendly against Charlton Athletic.

Deanbha

Mar 27, 2008
Living in the real world.
He is the greatest striker that a large proportion of our support have ever seen don the stripes. Sorry we weren't born or able to attend during the glory years. Must have been fun for you guys.

Peter Ward hero worshipping is equally cringey (if we are calling that) - Seeing a whole host of fat, balding men chanting "He shot, he scored..." during a friendly against Charlton Athletic.

So true!

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Never really thought of that. Could ruin his hero status with us.

Yes Palace tried that one with "legend" Johnny Byrne, who left for West Ham and England.

After 6 years came back overweight, slow and a waste of space. Disillusioned everyone who thought of him in his pomp.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
As this is unlikely to happen for 3 or 4 years I'm hoping we'll have better lined up and be playing top of the Championship football. He was great but I'm in the never go back camp especially when the player is a 30 year+ striker with dodgy ankles.

Castello

Castello
May 28, 2009
Tottenham
I remember seeing Peter Ward before he went to Forest and after he came back. Although he wasnt terrible, it wasnt the same the second time.

Having said that nothing could take away his goal scoring feats for us.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I remember seeing Peter Ward before he went to Forest and after he came back. Although he wasnt terrible, it wasnt the same the second time.

Having said that nothing could take away his goal scoring feats for us.

He also put us on the road to Wembley with his goal at Newcastle. Agree though that he didn't have the same aura second time around.

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Needs to be while he is still fit and effective though. For me i would like him back at 33 on a two year contract. Gives him 3 more years in prem then he can return home!

SI 4 BHA

Nov 12, 2003
westdene, brighton
Looks like Bobby's injury jinx has struck again!

Zamora scored for Fulham against Blackpool in front of the watching Capello in a 2-2 draw at Bloomfield Road but was taken off by Cottagers manager Mark Hughes.

"Bobby went really stiff at half-time, he thought it was just a bang on the muscle and went out again. But he could not shake it off. I think he must be a doubt [for England] unfortunately," stated Hughes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here