Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will You Take Up the FREE Coach to Shrewsbury Offer?

I love a freebie I do

• Total voters

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
If I can get a lift from Pease Pottage around 2am then yes!

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
Have already booked up arrangments for this but fair play to the club for making an effort when they didn't need to.

I guess becuase of the Sky tv money it has help fund this.

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
where is the option for live the other end of the country so unfortunatly can't take up the clubs offer but am going anyway

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
hell no

will go to the final though.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
No chance.

Nice ISH of the club.

But they could have maybe offered free travel to a weekend game. I suspect they realised that getting close to Christmas and with kids / teenagers etc still at school and most people with little annual leave left PLUS the game on Sky and only the JPT that they wouldn't be shelling out for a fleet of coaches.

Had they offered it to Oldham I would have gone.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Don't, you made the correct choice. I didn't and haven't been, or felt like going, since.

I use old established supporters and their attendance as a yardstick as to how we are performing or otherwise. Like myself you have probably been to many games when we have been having a bad run and never even thought of why you are going just going because you always do and it has become a habit. When people like you stop going that is when the club should start looking at themselves and asking why. With modern technology like e mails somebody within the club, like Insider or a junior, after having read a post like that on here, could take 30 seconds to send you an e mail and ask you the reason.

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
I use old established supporters and their attendance as a yardstick as to how we are performing or otherwise. Like myself you have probably been to many games when we have been having a bad run and never even thought of why you are going just going because you always do and it has become a habit. When people like you stop going that is when the club should start looking at themselves and asking why. With modern technology like e mails somebody within the club, like Insider or a junior, after having read a post like that on here, could take 30 seconds to send you an e mail and ask you the reason.

If they were at Carlisle they would already know, if they are honest with themselves.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Don't, you made the correct choice. I didn't and haven't been, or felt like going, since.

Your probably right,but i gave it large 2 weeks b4 the Carlisle game how i would be going to scotland for the 1st time but on the eve of the game,i decided to go to work instead,i cant think of any other time since i was able to fund my own attendance to Albion matches, i took the desicion not to go to a match when i could have gone! The downer of losing a match for me dissapears quickly,and i made the trip to hartlepool full of hope! hey ho i imagine that at our age we are more tolerant of over the years watching the teams lows and occasional highs,wich to me make up for the pants we endure supporting this club,all that said i couldnt and wouldnt wear the colors of any other at any price,and i would imagine you feel the same. :thumbsup:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I have been informed there are at least 4 coaches running at the moment:thumbsup:

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I voted 'No', but fair play to the club for doing this. I bet SOMEONE complains.

What are us loyal supporters who live outside of Brighton supposed to do??

???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here