Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

will you sit in your allocated seat at West Ham ?

will you sit in your allocated seat at West Ham ?

• yessiree i will sit where i'm meant to

Votes: 52 65.0%
  • no, i'll sit where i like and tell you to f@@k off

Votes: 28 35.0%

• Total voters

challengechappers

Sep 14, 2005
i haven't been away with the albion since watford last season (now calm yourselves Loyal and Wealthy Fans). On that occasion the away end seemed near full and when we tried to sit in our Allocated Seats we faced a lot of flipping aggro. So, considering this match will hopefully be an Albion sellout, does anyone intend to sit where they're meant to ? or shall i too put on my you-aint-f***ing-sitting-here face ?

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Need a ticket first to answer this

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
challengechappers said:
i haven't been away with the albion since watford last season (now calm yourselves Loyal and Wealthy Fans). On that occasion the away end seemed near full and when we tried to sit in our Allocated Seats we faced a lot of flipping aggro. So, considering this match will hopefully be an Albion sellout, does anyone intend to sit where they're meant to ? or shall i too put on my you-aint-f***ing-sitting-here face ? (the one i normally save for the missus).

Plastic Fan!

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I will if it's a sell out, plus I'm paying for the most expensive ticket so if someone with a cheap ticket sits my place im gonna tell me to get out of my seat!

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
Hopefully i'll get a ticket,and if i do im going to try and sit where i want to.I dont go allong with all this "correct seats" buisness.

If its clear that loads of people are sitting where they want on the day,and then some spanner comes and tells me "excuse me,they're our seats" etc,i will have the usual argument:angry:

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
if/when i get a ticket and if its £20 ticket, i would expect to sit in a £20 seat,

challengechappers

Sep 14, 2005
Zesh Rehman said:
you dont have a choice where to sit, what a stupid thread.

que ? are you from barcelona?

re: plastic fan

predictable. i only go to a couple of away games a season and not ashamed to admit it.

and i'm not uptight about "ooh that's my seat", was just wondering what people's thoughts were - in the days went i went away more often it was never an issue (ie, the albion end wasn't busy and you could stand !)

Last edited:

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
I'm not going to try and sit in the seat that is on the ticket, but will end up where ever but if spurs is anything to go by i will be in someones seat and they will moan.
At spurs we started singing daytripper by the beatles to them after as we moved to the row behind us!

Last edited:

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
challengechappers said:
que ? are you from barcelona?

re: plastic fan

oh so predictable. i only go to a couple of away games a season and not ashamed to admit it fool

and i'm not uptight about "ooh that's my seat", was just wondering what people's thoughts were - in the days went i went away more often it was never an issue (ie, the albion end wasn't busy and you could stand !)

shut up, i hope you dont get tickets.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Zesh Rehman said:
shut up, i hope you dont get tickets.

school holidays have started :dunce:

btw at england away days i never sit in my seat ! move as far away from the band as possible

Last edited:

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
Springal said:
school holidays have started :dunce:

btw at england away days i never sit in my seat ! move as far away from the band as possible

they havent actually, and your attention seeker there, showing of that you go to England away games.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here